Thursday, June 29, 2006

A spoonful of awesome?

Well, I just got about 25 MPG out of my typically 15 MPG car. It is old, makes noises, leaks oil and smells like sauerkraut. Normally, it uses so much gas because it has 175,000 miles on it and it was made in 1984. So as Mike would say: HAAAUUURRRAAAAYY!

I think I'm going to wait until Fabuloso chess finishes before sending Ze my super-awesome power-move (it involves flailing my arms around while spinning very fast)
Either that, or I might have Cam do his super-awesome power-move and send that in.
I just can't decide which one of us to embarass online.

Oh yeah, and the comic Diesel Sweeties finally brought up the sexy, sexy, sexy topic of dinosaur reproduction this last week.
Giggety x 3.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?