Tuesday, June 13, 2006

How I Discovered That My Mother Was A Furry (tm)

Is a terrible title for a film.

She actually isn't. She's far too removed from internet/geek culture to even know what a Furry is.

HOWEVER along the same lines: every once in a while, parents can say something that makes you stop and say "What the fuck?"... Its times like this that I think it's a good thing that we were separated from eachother when I was in my early teens...
I mean, it really wasn't that bad, I laughed for a really long time about her describing how she can't sleep at night because of the... um... 'effects' of coming off of anti-depressents. I don't blame her either, because she just doesn't have anyone else to talk to about anything but me.
SO I told her to get herself a date.

Although, I'd rather not know about this. It's like walking in on your parents having sex.
SHUDDER



Damn it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?