Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spring Break: Ruined

It wasn't check fraud after all, it was my college not remembering that with addresses, EVERY SINGLE letter counts, even the 'B' after the apartment number which tells them which freaking box to put it in.
I also blame the post office here in Fort Collins, for taking an unusual amount of time in getting that single check to me.(on which the whole of my spring break plans relied upon the timely delivery of).
The annihilation of my spring break far excedes my capacity for forgiveness.
All my spring break may belong to them, but we'll see to whom some (if not all) their bases belong...
I'm in the process of filing a complaint.


I'll be sure to add both places to my:
"Things/places to destroy once I build my giant, mechanical Destroyosaurus Rex" list.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?