Wednesday, March 22, 2006

SP plus 5 to FIRE MAGE

I still haven't bought staples yet.

BUT
I did make a really swell abstract painting yesterday, which has got to be the most I've accomplished on anything since two weeks ago.
Besides that, I've managed to not get anything done on anything else worthwhile.

I'm now in a point in Legacy in which I must find, kill and then re-construct one of my favorite lust objects at least twice over. When the battle is successful, it says in the textbox: "Hooray win yes" in poorly translated engrish, when my character is really crying inside with every single theropod-like enemy he must kill in randomized overworld battles. His only consolation is to discreetly make love with his own theropod-like instrument of destruction after every battle.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?