Friday, March 03, 2006

The Power of 5 +1 has Fallen Into The Wrong Hands

Well, I finally replaced those filthy-rusted disposable razors I bought way back in December of 2004 (and used all the way up until now) with that crazy example of hygenic-overkill: The five-bladed market-engineered Gillette Fusion. The commercial for it is stupid, the entire marketting behind it is stupid. I was sold exclusively, by the fact that it has more blades than the unsanitary implement of shavery that I was using prior. I saw it in the store and decided right there, "I want to glide five tiny razors across my acne-pitted and shave-deprived face!"
Maybe it was also the level of indirect sex appeal. I couldn't help but associate the name "Fusion" with the *obvious* sexual connotation as well as the obscure referrence to the fourth season of Zoids. That's two sexual referrences for me.

mmm... Blue, Orange, Chrome and pointy. Like shaving my face with a Gairyuki...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?