Tuesday, December 13, 2005

PayPal is teh fux0rs

That's right. Paypal doesn't seem to care enough about it's business and consumer customers to actually bother reporting crippling outages especially during the holiday season. When merchants make most of their money.
I've been waiting 8 hours for their goddamn system to come back online so I can actually pay for something I won a bid for on Ebay (I have 24 hours to do so.) Most internet systems are only down for a matter of hours, but Paypal is quickly dropping in it's (from what I've read) already dismally unimpressive up-time. I hope they lose millions of dollars over this, because they aren't just frustrating me, but also causing thousands of merchants to lose valuable income.

Therefore:
PayPal, as a corporation, is an enemy to capitalism and the economy.
With these acts of "economic terrorism" by way of incompetance.
Fuck them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?