Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I can't believe that they've never heard of edible pants

I got the coolest bar of soap ever.
And I feel sick. Not like "omigod, i'm going to throw up" sick. and not "omigod my lungs are a throbbing fleshy lump of endless coughing and fluid pain" sick either.

I have a book review due in 7 days, I've just started the book. and I've been extremely productive in everything else for the last 5 days. I've even posted 3 buildings in a row, one every day since October 31st. I've gone through an entire case of Mtn Dew in 4 days.
I feel sick, but I think it's because I'm not used to "good", productive stress. The kind-of stressed I'm used to is "bad", world-wants-to-eat-my-soul-and-rape-me-in-the-face stressed.


I think I might just explode.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?