Monday, October 17, 2005

Yeah I haven't updated in a while

I'm working in the kitchen at Ingersoll now as a "Kitchen Bitch". Which basically means I do whatever anybody tells me to do. It is exactly as I imagined it too.

I tried cutting my hair earlier this afternoon, the fact that my hair was now getting in my ears and looking dirtily long was bothering me. Unforetunately, I'm terrible at cutting my own hair because I can't see the back of my head, where the hair was in most need of trimming.

It ended badly, I tried to save it, but there was just no way to make it look normal.
So now I wear hats. I wear them forwards though, because if I turn them around, my ears look as big (but not as pointy) as Link's.
I feel like a slave to the cap.



I have to say, having hair this fuxored is downright unpleasent.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?