Monday, September 26, 2005

Your MOM is into Bright Green development

Well, mine is anyway. And I had no idea either.

My mother wants to put a greenhouse in the storage shed space in front of our apartment. Problem is, it doesn't get much sun. I came up with the solution of using mirrors located on the border of our garden space (which does get sun year-round) and then suddenly it hit me.
This is a green house in an urban environment. On a small scale, this is like totally urban farming (on a very small scale). You know, the whole creating a growing enivironment in a high density residential location (like Aggie Village).
Indeed, She seems pretty set on doing this too. I just have to make sure she doesn't end up buying a $3000 pre-fab green-house and spending all of our eating/living/rent money.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?