Thursday, September 29, 2005

Is it too early for catharsis?

Some very serious shit has gone down.


All I can do now is just try as hard as I possibly can to stay in school, that's all that matters now.
Pretty much everything else is gone, and I'm not talking about abstract things. These are very concrete problems.


There is a certain relief, but not a good releif that comes from knowing the impending doom is certain. Catharsis has a tendency to cause anger to be supressed, as it is the only way to keep it from interfering too much with everything else. I've lost almost everything I've purchased with summer work money in high school because of Art Institute, Now they are taking me to court for 3 times the amount. Hopefully, all they will do is garnish my wages until the amount is paid. From what I understand, that is all they can do.
I suppose I will be paying a "Looser Tax" for a while. I won't even begin to mention what this does to my already dismal (but was repairable) credit.


Hopefully now I can stop worrying about this and start focusing on a more pressing matter: paying for school.


That is why I'm not able to come to the theatre tomorrow for Andrew's thing. That is why I've become so randomly bitter as of late.
I'm sorry but things are just too much right now.

Comments:
those assholes are taking you to court??? fuck art institute... do you have a job currently? what are you going to do??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?