Saturday, August 20, 2005

Moving day morning

Last night we ate dinner at a really expensive restaurant to see Ryan off. His flight was at 6 this morning. As soon as Matt is done grieving, he's going to come over here with Nat and we will depart for Fort Collins. Today I get to check-in and pick up the key to the apartment. For the first time in over 2 years, I will have windows that actually bring in natural light in my room. For the first time in 2 years, I will be sleeping in a finished room. I can even stretch as far as to say that for the first time in 8 years, my room is above ground.
I am sooooo done with basements.

And I am sooooo done with Broomfield.


If the internet is already hooked up this evening at the apartment, I will post again with pictures from the rest of the day.

Yesterday, I said I would post more pictures, but by the time I got back from Ryan's thing, the internet was fuxored (again) and wouldn't even load Google. The only thing you can do on this connection is wait for it to improve, which usually takes about 5 hours.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Basement as of 8:30 this morning.
A fucking mess, true. Better than it was before though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At night, this camera gets terrible shutter speed because it has really bad CCD amplification.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Making use of the really slow shutter speed.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There is this great picture on Matt's phone of a woman hanging a pair of jeans out the window.
I was there when it happened. It was a riot of the most hillarious order. So he took a picture of it.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Almost done loading the truck. I still have another piece of furniture to load on. Maybe another box. I don't know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?