Thursday, August 25, 2005

At Long Last

The move-in photos.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At about 11:00 AM last Saturday the truck was filled. (My father insisted on rearranging it at least 3 more times before we actually left)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He then filled up the truck's gargantuan gas tanks and showed Matt around the quirky intricacies of the truck. To put it lightly, Matt was quite a bit taken back by the vehicle after having driven it around the block.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now with Nat and I in the truck, Matt's mp3 player hooked up through the cassette/radio of the truck and Eric Prydz's "Call on me" blessing the ancient soundsystem and stale air inside the cabin, we were finally ready to mobilize(tm)!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But before we went anywhere, I just had to get a picture of the gratuitously prominent place that Matt had stuck the America magnet originally on the back of the vehicle.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After much unloading, much of my furniture and thingstuffs were (and to a certain degree, still are) strewn about the living room)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is what the kitchen looks like, it is a very well lit kitchen. I don't know why I took this picture.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Matt points out that even though Aggie Village apartments is an international community, this truck that brought my stuff here is still very, very American


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When we first entered the apartment, we were greeted by this "What-The-Fuck" of a couch, which I have since had removed.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally, I have windows. Big, inefficiently huge, modernist windows. I love them.


And those are the move-in pictures from August 20th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?