Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Summer Projects

Yes so I want to do some things this Summer which involve the making of stuff.
I've already started a few of these projects and they are very neat and swell at the same time.

1. Make a casing for those laptop parts I've had sitting around for the last 2 years
2. Making a chair for my mother's garden.

But the biggest and the best one of all is an idea that Andrew came up with, that I want to perfect.

3. Building a modularized (easy to move), ultra-modern and vibrantly colored sofa.


Which the more I think about, the more I want to do.

I've started the laptop thing, but right now there are things I need to get done first, like Finals and stuff. But the current status of my finals are the following:

The Assemblage Redo Assignment: Done
That Awful Sculpture Carving Assignment: Done (finally)
The Fun and Exciting Sculpture Final Assignment: Almost Done

Physics: All I have to make is a B on the final to get an A

Music: Why isn't there a final for this class?

Philosophy: But I would rather write a 3-page paper on Architecture, or Art.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?