Wednesday, April 13, 2005

This page only works in IE

I'm serious. Do not look at this page in anything but IE. I mean it.
Last night, I saw this page in firefox and it doesn't even resemble my page.
DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PAGE IN FIREFOX,
Or else it will look really, really bad.
The way my page looks in anything but Explorer is an embarassment,
I can only wish there was a way to fix it, but alas I do not have the resources
to preview my page in Firefox on these library computers, which are my only form of
computer or internet access at this time. The library computers do not have firefox, or mozilla.
I am not kidding, if you look at this page in anything but Internet Explorer, you are not looking at my page, you are looking at a scrambled-up, completely fucked up mess of elements taken from my page and shoddily adhered to one an other my misinterpreted and outright ignored CSS.

They need a command in CSS to get around this.

#broswer {
implore: you to read this correctly
otherwise: die and go to hell
you: piece of shit
}

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?