Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Preventing Hardware Disaster

I know, this is more of a subject matter for the Technicide blog, but I felt the need to post it here, because this is something I'm going to do. I have had flake-tacular power supplies blow out one too many computer mainboards. I'm tired of having to replace that part every two years because power supplies keep trashing it. So I'm going to put together an active, switching voltage monitor that will protect my computer and isolate any flake outs to the power-supply alone. It's much easier to spend $30 every 2 years to replace a power-supply than it is to spend $150 every 2 years to replace a mainboard.

ALSO:
I've fixed that one song "Suckitude" so it is not as long at the beginning and the lyrics are more audible. I will upload it tomorrow.
and I am totally digging LCD Soundsystem right now.
It has been the most natural style to emulate other than vintage space music.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?