Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Deployment

Deployment... Complete
My blog is now functional and stable.
After hours intense CSSificationizing,
it is finally to a point where everything works and looks descent.
huzzah!


[From Earlier Today]
---------------
At last my new blog is here. I have just finished making my CSS barely operable. I know it still has numerous problems, but that's because I'm still working on it.

In fact, it had so many problems, it is hardly even usable. It is a miracle you can even see this coherently.

Comments:
"In fact, it had so many problems, it is hardly even usable. It is a miracle you can even see this coherently."

This just underscores what I'm talking about. I want to write in a Journal not give myself a headache. I like it that you guys are trying to branch out and do something diffrent for a change but I think that those from our group who are going to make this switch are few and far between, and have already switched. But if this is good for you, great, and I'll make sure to bookmark your new blog.
 
woohoo! me gusta!
 
looks... decent..still got some work. CSS is a pain but once you get it figure out it's the best thing since sliced bread... or HTML AT LEAST.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?